Blog Archive

happy birthday mama ...i love u so much....

my dear bloggy.......21 February was the superb best moment in my life......because today is my mom birthday.....'happy birthday mama' along sayanggg mama........unfortunately...im too far to celebrate her birthday like last year.....really sad.......this morning i call her......heard her voice touch my deep heart.......wanna to cry :(  sorry mama....this year im not there to celebrate your birthday....but you always stand top in my heart.....


Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.

 I love you more than you know
 You have my total respect
   If I had my choice of mothers,
 You'd be the one I'd select!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pengikut cik yaya